Sunday, July 11, 2010

It has been a month now!!

It's 11 July 2010..
Our 1st Month
Happy One Month Wedding Anniversary Husband !!

Thanks for all the good times that we had together!!
n i will never forget!

10 things i'm in love with u
  1. u r the 1st thing i think about when i wake up every morning and the last thing i think about when i fall asleep
  2. i miss u even before u leave n i always do!!
  3. i would do anything in this world for u since u r my world and my everything
  4. juz by hearing ur voice u can make me smile n smile !!~~ forever!!
  5. When i'm with u..i'm  blind everything about you!!
  6. When i c ur face.. ur smile..My heart beats bcome  faster faster n faster 
  7. ur patience towards me
  8. my best MAN!! my baby muchukk masham too!!
  9. ur fart,ur peloh yg masin tu... love to smell n lick it !! hahaaaa..
  10. U COMPLETE ME
 
MR.MRs SUHAIRI

No comments:

Post a Comment